· All customers are required to wear face masks while entering, exiting, or otherwise traveling throughout the club. Face covering may be removed while seated.
· Customers must retain social distancing of at least six feet between bar stools and tables. Seating at the bar and tables is limited to 4 members with a common relationship.
· When signing-in, the book will only be handled by the bartender.
· The “Touch Tunes” jukebox will only be accessible through the on-line application.
· Maximum capacity = 25 patrons at any given time.
· As always, the bartender is in charge; any violations of these guidelines or club regulations may result in loss of privileges.
** As guidance from the Governor’s Office changes, so will these guidelines. Our goal is the keep our members and volunteer bartenders safe and healthy; your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding during these trying times.